Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 6

Today had to be the funnest day. First let me summarize what happened this week. The first two days I just went to any class I wanted to because I didn't get a schedule yet. I got my schedule on Wed and been go to classes that I've never taken like Forensic science and APES ( that's what they call AP environmental science) I know some of the stuff but most of it I don't know. It could be that cause they taught a lot of it in the class or their classes are just harder. Anyway to the fun part. Today I was hanging out with some seniors who had free time with me and they were bouncing off the walls. The only real downside about today is that my host needed to go to marching band and watching people practice is really boring. But hey it's one bad spot in an otherwise great day

No comments:

Post a Comment